INFORMATION SHEETS AND WORKSHEETS
You can open information sheets and worksheets by clicking on the link.
If there are difficulties opening the document, you can download files directly to your hard drive by right clicking on the item and selecting "Save Target As" (or similar).
Please note that some files may require Adobe Reader 5 or higher.
If you have difficulties printing the document, you may have the option to "Print as Image" in the printer settings
CCI grants express permission for these documents to be used by mental health practitioners and doctors within the context of psychotherapy and mental health treatment.
1. What Are Eating Disorders?
2. Information for Carers and Family
3. Men and Eating Disorders
4. Starvation Syndrome
5. Set Point Theory
6. Gastrointestinal Changes
7. Hormones and Eating Disorders
8. Vomiting and Your Health
9. Vomiting and Dental Care
10. Laxatives and Your Health
11. Excessive Exercise
12. Tips for Breaking the Vicious Cycle of Eating Disorders
13. Change Process Balance Sheet
14. Normal Eating
15. Regular Eating and Water Intake
16. Calorie Counting
17. Self-Monitoring and Food Logs
18. Food Log Worksheet
19. Tackling Avoided Foods
20. Nutrients and Your Health
21. Normal Healthy Eating: Food Groups
22. Healthy Eating and Energy Use
23. Healthy Eating: Meal Planning
24. Your Healthy Eating Plan
25. Facts on Fat
26. All About Iron
27. Calcium and Osteoporosis
28. Easting Disorders and Diabetes
29. Healthy Eating and Vegetarianism
30. Type 1 Diabetes and Eating Disorders
31. Body Checking and Avoidance
32. Body Image and Body Dissatisfaction
© All Rights Reserved 2008.
Department of Health
Disclaimer & Copyright