Bipolar Programme Information
This Flyer provides you with information about
how to refer to the Bipolar Programme at CCI.
You can open information sheets and worksheets by clicking on the link.
If there are difficulties opening the document, you can download files directly to your hard drive by right clicking on the item and selecting "Save Target As" (or similar).
Please note that some files may require Adobe Reader 5 or higher.
If you have difficulties printing the document, you may have the option to "Print as Image" in the printer settings
CCI grants express permission for these documents to be used by mental health practitioners and doctors within the context of psychotherapy and mental health treatment.
1. What is Bipolar disorder
2. What Causes Bipolar Disorder
3. Medications for Bipolar Disorder
4. Psychosocial Treatments for Bipolar Disorder
5. Detecting Early Warning Signs
6. Mood and Symptom Monitoring
7. Vicious Cycle of Depression
8. Behavioural Activation: Fun and Achievement
9. Fun Activities Catalogue
10. Improving How You Feel
11. Thinking and Feeling
12. Analysing Your Thinking
13. Changing Your Thinking
14. Unhelpful Thinking Styles (Overview)
This information sheet provides a brief overview of unhelpful thinking styles. For information sheets providing details on individual unhelpful thinking styles, refer to the "Unhelpful Thinking Styles" section in
resources for mental health practitioners.
15. Cognitive Changes in Mania
16. Preventing Manic Thinking
17. Preventing Mania
18. Organising and Prioritising Ideas and Projects
19. Coping with Stressful Events
20. Problem Solving
21. Staying Healthy
1. Bipolar Symptoms
2. Medication Record
3. Stress Vulnerability
4. Early Warning Signs
5. Plan of Action
6. Mood Monitoring
7. Symptom Monitoring
8. Behavioural Activation
9. Weekly Activity Schedule
10. Weekly Goals Record
11. Making the Connection (between thoughts and emotion)
12. Thought Diary 1 (ABC worksheet, excludes unhelpful thinking styles)
13. Thought Diary 2 (ABCD worksheet, includes unhelpful thinking styles)
14. Thought Diary 3 (Complete ABCDE: balanced thought)
15. Thought Diary (Simplified)
16. Balance Sheet
17. Organising Ideas List
18. Coping Resources
19. Problem Solving
20. Self Management Plan.
21. Goal Setting (End of therapy)
© All Rights Reserved 2016.
Department of Health
Disclaimer & Copyright