INFORMATION SHEETS AND WORKSHEETS
You can open information sheets and worksheets by clicking on the link.
If there are difficulties opening the document, you can download files directly to your hard drive by right clicking on the item and selecting "Save Target As" (or similar).
Please note that some files may require Adobe Reader 5 or higher.
If you have difficulties printing the document, you may have the option to "Print as Image" in the printer settings
CCI grants express permission for these documents to be used by mental health practitioners and doctors within the context of psychotherapy and mental health treatment.
1. What are Eating Disorders?
2. Information for Carers and Family
3. Unhelpful Thinking Styles
4. Men and Eating Disorders
5. Starvation Syndrome
6. Set Point Theory
7. Gastrointestinal Changes
8. Hormones and Eating Disorders
9. Vomiting and Your Health
10. Vomiting and Dental Care
11. Laxatives and Your Health
13. Change Process Balance Sheet
12. Excessive Exercise
14. Tips for Breaking the Vicious Cycle of Eating Disorders
15. Normal Eating
16. Regular Eating and Water Intake
17. Calorie Counting
18. Self-Monitoring and Food Logs
19. Food Log Worksheet
20. Tackling Avoided Foods
21. Nutrients for Health
22. Normal Healthy Eating: Food Groups
23. Healthy Eating and Energy Use
24. Healthy Eating: Meal Planning
25. Your Healthy Eating Plan
26. Facts on Fat
27. All About Iron
28. Calcium and Osteoporosis
29. Eating Disorders and Diabetes
30. Healthy Eating and Vegetarianism
31. Type 1 Diabetes and Eating Disorders
32. Body Checking and Avoidance
33. Body Image and Body Dissatisfaction
34. Carbohydrates - the Myths
35. Carbohydrates - the Facts
37. Eating Disorders and Pregnancy
38. Media and Body Image
39. Evaluating Dietary Advice
40. Weekly Weighing
41. The Vicious Cycle of Dieting
© All Rights Reserved 2008.
Department of Health
Disclaimer & Copyright